Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative - Winter nail art, summary

As I mentioned before Collages might pop up. In January the theme for Nail Challenge Collaborative was winter. I've already posted my 4 manis on IG but I wanted to show them to you here too. :)

One gradient with Ninja Polish - Melted snowman. XD

Two manis stamped with snow flakes.

And one freehand of a poor polar bear on a melting piece of ice. Done with nail polish. ^_^ This is obviously my favorite.








Feel free to join this monthly nail art challenge. Find us at Facebook by searching for Nail Challenge Collaborative. :)


4 comments:

  1. Superfina manikyrer hela gänget men isbjörnen är ju allra finast, den är helt fantastisk verkligen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bear is amazing! So detailed! I also love the neon pink snowflakes because it's a fun color to throw in with winter! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.