Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Blue and green gradient with pink/black glitter gradient nail art

I've already showed this in instagram, been really busy lately so here it is here on the blog. ^^ Blue and green gradient with pink/black glitter gradient on top. For this nail art my inspiration was the color combo, which I though looked colorful and vibrant. ^^ Hope you'll like it!







Polishes used:
HM - Green Street
Essence - Today Is Fun Day
Pretty & Polished - Punk'd Up Betty
Dance Legend Matte top coat

2 comments:

  1. Tycker jättemycket om den lite oväntade färgkombinationen med det rosa-prickiga glittret till. Superfint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så läckert.. älskar kombinationen av färger :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.