Saturday, February 27, 2016

NCC presents: nail polish bottle nail art

Today I'm showing my 3rd typography nail art for the Nail Challenge Collaborative.

I'm not 100% happy with the result, the base polish feels a bit weird in this combo. XD And I redid my ring finger, I think my stamping has improved a lot but it's hard getting text straight. It's not perfect here, but good enough. :) What do you think? :)








Polishes used:
Dance Legend matte top coat
Shirality
MoYou special nail polish - White
Born Pretty Store image plate BP-29


2 comments:

  1. Love this and I did something very similar for my 4th post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ååh så läckert :D
    Alltså jag repeterar mig hela tiden men du har så otroligt härliga manikyrer :D
    Älskar att det röda glittret ligger liksom dolt i det gråa lacket.. såååå snyggt :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.