Tuesday, February 16, 2016

NCC presents: Black and white stamping nail art

Here is my second post for the Nail Challenge Collaborative this month with the theme typography.

Also, email me for more info if you are interested in joining this monthly challenge!

I decided to make a nail art in black and white with stamped details using a bornprettystore image with "do no cross" written all over. Afterwards I realize I should have edited the placing from horizontal to vertical.. but it is a learning process. I still manage to stamp my left hand better than my right but the practice is fun anyhow and it looks good enough irl. Hope you like it. :)










Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP12
MoYou special nail polish - White
BornprettyStore stamping plate - BP-66
Dance Legend matte top coat




3 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.