Thursday, August 20, 2015

NCC presents: Skull nail art

Time for my second nail art for this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme; inspired by jewels. Today I've been inspired by one of my favorite necklaces, a super cheap big skull pendant necklace I got from eBay. (Hoping to get hold of a "golden" version of it too.)

I'm actually not that happy about the whole of this.. I did a double stamping on my accents + holo tc and then kinda negative space painted the skulls. But doesn't they look sloppy? Was thinking of redo everything, but bailed out.. I'm really happy with the black non accents with the studs though. Thoughts?


Here's the necklace.






Here you see the holo in the skulls a bit more.


Forgot to photograph the "Polished used", but here goes:
Essence - Black is Back
Essence - Wild White Ways
Dance Legend - Holographic top coat
Dance Legend - Creep

24 comments:

  1. Åhh jag älskar ju döskallar, sååå snyggt det här var!! Du är grym!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja jag är också förtjust i döskallesmycken! :D

      Delete
  2. Jag älskar döskallar jag med-så fint =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This silver manicure looks great! I love the details and think that you have Done a wonderful job :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! That really makes me happy! <3

      Delete
  4. Jag älskar döskallar (funderar allvarligt på att tatuera in en på kroppen) och jag illade den här manikyren! Du är så duktig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! ^^ Ja, jag är också väldigt förtjust i dem. :P

      Delete
  5. I think you should be happy! I really like this manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool mani. I like the holo skulls :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sucker for skulls so I am in love with this manicure :D and the Skull necklance is amazing. Jelaous ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D It's on ebay for just 1 euros/dollars if you want to grab it.

      Delete
  8. Fint! Och lite otippat men kul med tanke på inspirationen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful nail art, Gelic! I love how the nail art looks perfect against your necklace! The holo topcoat is also perfection, it finished the whole look of perfectly :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Tack snälla! Och jag som övervägde att inte visa den. Tyckte den inte alls blev som jag tänkt mig.

      Delete
  11. Dödskallar <3 så jäkla snyggt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Jag gillar också döskallar :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.