Saturday, August 29, 2015

Glam of Sweden - 175, skull bottle polish, swatch

I just knew I needed this, not because of the color per ce (it's just a common neon yellow) but because of the skull shaped bottle. <3 I knew beforehand that the polish needed about 4 coats (which it did) and was a bit thick. But hey, who cares?  Next time I can layer it over white. The neon color looks really vibrant and had a normal drying time. The slight vnl wasn't visible irl at all btw. Anyhow, really happy with this one.








Here's a bonus in direct sun light. :)
 Bought in fb. Like 1 or 2 euro + shipping.

14 comments:

  1. Äääälskar också flaskorna, har köpt på mig liknande märke med samma flaska. Älskar dödskallar....;-) Inte så förtjust i gult dock...men det ser snyggt ut på dig. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jag har inte testat den gula än..men det måste jag göra snart ser jg.gud så snyggt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bold and bright colour and I love that bottle :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Härlig gul, och jag är också himla förtjust i flaskorna :) Har köpt ett pastellgrönt lack från dem, har dock inte provat det ännu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, visst är de coola! :D
      Spännande, jag har några fler också :D

      Delete
  5. Stunning!!!
    I want that yellow!! *____*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Älskar flaskorna :) Härlig och knallig nyans med

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.