Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ILNP - Mutagen, swatch


I have a whole bunch of ILNP which I haven't showed yet and today I'm starting with Mutagen. As you all know by now, I love duochrome/multichromes and it was obvious that I would start with the green toned one; Mutagen, also perfect for Green Wednesday. Mutagen covered in 3 coats and application and formula was nice. To describe the color combo there is different tones of green and brown which is the most common look in the most lights. BUT! The brown sometime go towards pink and sometime towards gold. The green goes to teal, to blue, to purple and then to magenta/pinkish, as you'll see in the pictures.  I had a serious hard time to restrain my self in the amount of pictures, so a picture spam is inevitable. Enjoy!












 Bought at ilnp.com

10 comments:

  1. Läcker nyans, bilden med vattendropparna är min favorit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag vattendropparna blev så häftiga här! :D

      Delete
  2. last picture is fantastic ! i have enjoyed 。◕‿◕。

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real stunner. I do love iridescent polishes *melts* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ett mycket tjusigt lack! Och hösten är ju perfekt för duochromt!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEN GUD SÅ VACKERT LACK!!!!
    Jag borde verkligen skaffa mer duochroma lack... har ett (om jag minns rätt) och det är Chanels Péridot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.