Wednesday, September 10, 2014

China Glaze - Metallic Muse, swatch

What about more silver toned colors? Metallic Muse is also from CG's fall/winter collection from 2009. This time the metallic silver leans towards green/teal or perhaps the popular color describing word; sea foam. The best part here is that also this one (showed another one yesterday) is a one-coater. If it's green enough for Green Wednesday I don't know, we'll see what Karin says. ;)







Also bought at 8ty8beuaty around when it was released.

13 comments:

  1. Its looks green and Blue-ish in some picture but it a stunning shade :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I love how versatile it feels. Like silver metallic but yet not gray. :D

      Delete
  2. This is really stunning! I do like this metallic finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, me too, metallic can be cool, however I rarely use it alone or in nail art. Should do something about that. XD

      Delete
  3. loving this glaze metallic finish! :-)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det är var ju åxå jätte snyggt :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.