Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cow funky french nail art for the Netherlands

Today has been one of those less good days, happily it soon will be over.. Anyhow, I've totally neglected my blog today but I really wanted to join nail art sunday and this is also contribution no. 13 in The Where In The World-challenge. No. 13 is the Netherlands. You remember Hungary and their national flower; tulip? and that I found it so weird that tulip wasn't the flower of the Netherlands? However one thing doesn't need to exclude the other, apparently they both have, like about 5-10 countries "share" the lion. So, then that's solved. Since I wanted to do something more unique for the Netherlands I decided to go for their national animal which apparently is the milk cow! I've been wanting to make a cow nail art for awhile so this was a good opportunity.

I decided to make two accent nails with the actual cow head and the rest of my nails with a "cow pattern funky french". I like this, it feels cool and cute, hope you like it too. :)







The first polish in the row; China Glaze - Sensuous has literally no text anymore,  it peeled off like if it wasn't attached in the first place. Weird and ugly to show on picture but what can I do? :)

Polishes used:
China Glaze - Sensuous 

Kleancolor - Pastel Pink
L.A. Color's Art Deco - Black
Nordic Cap - NP13
Nordic Cap - NP12


Have you missed a country? Then click on on it below

  1. Australia  
  2. Canada
  3. Spain
  4. Israel 
  5. Poland
  6. USA
  7. Denmark
  8. Sweden
  9. United Kingdom
  10. Russia
  11. Hungary 
  12. South Africa

34 comments:

  1. Superdupergulligt! Jag dör vad sött! Hoppas du får en mycket bättre dag imorgon! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men guuud sååå gulliga. Vad duktig du är. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men hjälp vad duktig du är, så fina vill jag med kunna göra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack va snällt. Öva öva är allt jag kan säga :)

      Delete
  4. Så söta så jag smäller av:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I like this Nail art soo much!
    I'm from the netherlands, :)
    and I love how you got your inspiration for this nails of a cow!

    I also love the french detail on 2 of your nails!
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! :D Extra fun to hear that you're from the netherlands and also liked the design. :D

      Delete
  6. Så himla söta små kor! Jättefint målat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Så jäkla duktig du är. Så söta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Underbara kossor, älskar djur och du gör så många fina djurmanikyrer (kan man säga så) hihi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :D Jag älskar också djurmanikyrer, antagligen därför det blir en del såna ;)

      Delete
  9. Men så gulligt! Underbara små kor :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw the cows are so cute <3
    Sorry to hear about your day :( Wish you a great monday (as great as mondays can be of course haha) :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice words! :D Tomorrow I'll be back :D

      Delete
  11. Hi Gelic, this is so funky indeed, love the cute cows!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nämen ååh så sött :D
    jag måste nog verkligen ta itu med denna challenge igen... jag ligger efter ;)
    Helt underbart gulligt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack!
      Ja du får börja du med, du låg ju före väldigt länge dock ;)

      Delete
  13. How cool is that!! I am living in Netherlands too..And those cows.. <3 Mooooo.. Cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How cool and fun you liked them! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.