Sunday, December 22, 2013

Arrow rhinestone french mani

It's Nail Art Sunday with the not surprising theme "Christmas" ;) For me this upcoming Christmas is different, I'm working and the rain is pouring down right now. Usually I'm not working and usually there is lots of snow outside this time of the year. My new job changed a lot, my bf and I where planning to visit my parents in mid December and then I also planned bringing my Christmas decoration to the apartment, which never happened because I got this job and therefore there isn't a single thing in the apartment reminding me about Christmas, except my nails I guess. But I don't mind, it's not that important, we wont be home during Christmas anyhow.

What I'm showing today is a white and red nail art which is really simple in one hand but still very festive. It's a french manicure but with a high arrow like smiley and each "smiley" I've decorated with red rhinestones and on the accent nails I've added extra rhinestones and I guess we can imagine it to be some sort of Christmas ornament, right? I really liked this and hope you do too. :)






Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP13
Red rhinestones, 2MM and 4MM

31 comments:

  1. Simple yet so festive!!! It doesn't always need to be super intricate to be stunning, I love it!!! I am never decorating my apartment for any occasion, I am home only in the evenings and over the weekend so I am really lazy but my mum does an Advent Calendar for me and my sister every year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, I agree with you :)
      haha, how cute of your mother to do that :D

      Delete
  2. so beautiful, rhinestones remind me of a necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jätteläckert! Det är så snyggt med rhinestones, vet du någon bra säljare på ebay? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack. Sorry för långsamt svar. Jag brukar ta billigaste och gärna burkar och inte hjul eftersom det blir mer och billigare. Jag har dock handlat mycket av HONEYCATSO som skickar med present i varje paket ^^

      Delete
  4. the white polish makes a beautiful combination with the red rhinestones!
    These nails look just perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Idea. your accent nails look like a beautiful necklace to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I agree and many others do too.. ;D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.