Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween pumpkin funky french - Shiny version

Hi! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, today me and my bf are visiting my parents up north, hence the late post. Today I'm showing a nail art I actually did in the beginning of this week and I'm so content with it. I loved wearing it and I wore it both shiny and matte, here I'm showing the shiny version. The reason why I'm not showing both simultaneously is that I simply couldn't chose which photos to remove and it would have been such a long post otherwise..lol Later I'll soon post the matte version. Hope you'll like it as much as I! :)







Polishes used:
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

Sure Promise (orange)
Kleancolor - Mango
China Glaze - Sensuous
Nordic Cap - NP12

2 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.