Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pink ribbon rhinestone nail art

Today is the last day of United in Pink and also Nail Art Sunday with the theme "pink ribbon" which means that these two are easily combined. For this I hadn't prepared anything and did everything yesterday. I thought for awhile and then I knew what kind of nail art I wanted to do. I love to make funky french's and I also wanted to use another color than pink on my nails, so my choice fell on black and then pink rhinestones which I think went well together, the pink rhinestones get accentuated by the black. I haven't seen this before more than with fine liners, but I still suspect that at least one more blogger have done the same nail art as me and I'm excited to see what you others have done for today. :)

About the nail art; I actually started with the black base here. I used a fine liner to outline where the ribbon and the whole would be and the filled everything that should be black with black. I'm not sure that it shows that the little key whole shows the natural nail and not some beige. Maybe it was unnecessary to make that hazzle, I might as well could have done a beige dot there to really simplify. But that's how I did it and I attached the rhinestones in the end. I really liked this nail art even though it was quite time consuming to attach each rhinestone (especially on my non dominant hand) and I think it's fun that it looks like a necklace for other people but up side down the pink ribbon shows.










Polishes used:
Sally Hansen - Sweet Tulip
Nordic Cap - NP12
1MM pink rhinestones


20 comments:

  1. Det här är verkligen HUR SNYGGT SOM HELST! Jag tänker spara en av bilderna som inspiration, wow alltså!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack tack! :) Va kul, jag blev väldigt nöjd med resultatet och kul att fler också gillar. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow Gelic, how do you find ideas like this! I love it, is elegant, feminine, and so original! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia! :D Fun you liked it, I saw something similar but with out the rhinestones and I figured that it would look cool and it did! :D

      Delete
  3. En annorlunda och jäkligt snygg manikyr:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så himla snyggt detta var! Både kul och elegant och såklart mycket passande!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag är riktigt nöjd och ska ha kvar denna ett tag känner jag! :)

      Delete
  5. Å wow, detta var hur snyggt som helst ju :) riktigt läckert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Kul att du gillade den! :D

      Delete
  6. Fasen, vilken bra idé! Riktigt snyggt. Tack för inspirationen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det blev en bra manikyr, kul att du gillade den! :D

      Delete
  7. Superelegant och en väldigt rolig tolkning av rosa bandet dessutom. Och det SYNS att det är ofärgad nagel i mitten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :D haha, va kul att någon mer än mig såg det också. ;D

      Delete
  8. Men wow så snyggt! Riktigt elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.