Saturday, February 23, 2013

Zebra pattern in gold and dark green

Hi!
It's Saturday today, but I've been up since 7 because I was kind enough to help my boyfriend preparing for his snowboard trip with his friends. I'm thinking of sleeping some more soon but first I'll take care of our dog and then I might as well post a nail art post. :)

 As you can see it's golden zebra stripes over a dark green base. I really liked this nail art and color combination.






Flash
The green is a favorite and I really liked "Gold Rush". It's very opaque, the brush is thin and and the formula is great.
Polishes used:
China Glaze - Gussied Up Green
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Gold Rush

What do you think about this? :)

16 comments:

  1. Coolt! Riktigt snygga färger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kan bara hålla med, färgerna funkar jättebra ihop. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Still having trouble understanding spanish but thank you.

      Delete
  3. Har du frihandat de där linjerna...? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japp, guldet är frihandat. Först målade jag grön bas och sen använde jag Gold Rush som har en tunn pensel och då var det ganska enkelt och gick fort att göra linjerna, även högerhanden gick bra och fort även om vänster hand alltid går snabbast. ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Tack! Misstänkte att du skulle gilla denna. Allt med mörkgrönt är svårt att ogilla tycker jag. ;)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! :D
    Love it!
    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so classy and stylish ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also think it look classy, I wasn't expecting it so that was fun! :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.