Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's stars and glitter nail art

This is a nail art I really like, silver glitter that glitters from the whole spectra of the rainbow and some black opaque rhinestones on top. I just love the combination! Perfect to celebrate the new year, right?!



The polish is from Paris Memories and I've used a lot of coats to make the glitter opaque.

I also want to take the opportunity to say thank you to all you readers that has been following me and has commented my posts etc this 2012, you're gold and makes blogging so much funnier! Hope that you'll keep being around 2013 as well! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

8 comments:

  1. Så snyggt och så rätt för nyår!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack! Ja, verkligen nyårsglittrigt. Sen är jag ju svag i svarta opaka rhinestones också, så de svarta stjärnorna gör ju inte saken sämre minsann! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. En riktigt nyårsmanikyr minsann:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mani has all the components of the ultimate new years mani!! Holo, glitter and stars!!! B E A U T I F U L!! Well done! See you in 2013!! You can count on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and I can't agree more about the nail art! :)

      Delete
    2. LOL! :D Good to hear that we agree! ;)
      I have to ask you, where do you buy your KleanColor from...?? I want to try some next year!!

      Delete
    3. Yes, please try, they are awesome in my eyes. :)
      I buy mine from ebay:
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230715477492?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
      From the seller joy017. They are a top-rated seller and shipping has been fast and trouble free.
      They have packages of 1 bottle, 6, 12, 24, etc. where you can pick any of your choice from the huge list. I've chosen the 24 bottle option some times *wops ;)* and then it's about 16-17sek/bottle.
      HOWEVER, if you're in the mood of buying other brands in the same time beautijoint is a option recommended by others. Price/bottle is slightly more expensive but I guess people think it is worth it. However I buy so much polishes that I don't mind 1-brand-orders because I fill the other brands in other orders as well. :)
      Good luck, hope you find some awesome polishes, I'm sure you do! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.