Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Funky french in blue, red and black

Hi! Worst weekend ever..couldn't go to my parents because of massive amounts of snow which filled up the roads too quickly, it was just to cancel the trip. And during that night someone skidded in to our parked car on the back side which made it move some meters hitting another parked car. The back of the car got pretty demolished in other words and the idiot who hit the car just left the scene. And the police can't do a thing. And except with the troubles with the car, police and insurance, me and my boyfriend have spent our time cleaning our apartment and thrown away huge amounts of food since we discovered it was infested with small flour beetles. Plain crap weekend. :(

And the reason you got here, I hope, some nail art! For to day I have a funky french with fun colors to show. I really like the combination of colors and the width of the lines. The pictures are a with flash and therefore not so good but the other was worse.


Polishes used:
Unknown (blue) (Can't remember which one!)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - black
Sure Promise (red)

6 comments:

  1. Oh poor Gelic! what a crappy weekend!why is it that incidents like that all happen at the same time... well, on the other hand is not like anyone got hurt, or anything.
    I love your French, the colour combo is great and I like slim lines for a French.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, when small things goes bad once in a while it's okay, but when everything get messed up in a short period of time things feel bad. But as you say, it could have been so much worse! So thank you for your kind words. :)
    And thanks for liking the mani, I really liked wearing this! Sad I just can't remember what the blue was.. I've used it before and can't figure out which one it is..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice mani! I really like the colour combination!!
    What bad luck you had! Things can only get better now!
    A big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking the mani and for the hug ;) You're right, things must be better from now! :D

      Delete
  4. Snyggt och fint detaljarbete! Du imponerar på mig.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.