Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween spider and spider web nail art

I have hectic days in school now so there's very little time for blog oriented things. However I've been thinking of showing you some inspirational Halloween nail art, now when it is coming up 31st of October. It's almost a whole week until then, but I guess one want to be prepared, right?

What I'll show you today is actually one of my favorite Halloween nail art's and I've worn it several times. It's in orange and white and it's all about spiders and webs!

 I've made spider webs from different directions and a spider on each accent nail. The body of the spider is a 4MM opaque black rhinestone and the eyes are 1MM white pearl rhinestones.
 As you can see I've sponged the orange over the white base.



Polishes are:
China Glaze - White out
HM Nail polish - Dashing diva (orange)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
4MM black opaque rhinestones
1MM white pearl rhinestones


Hope you liked it! :)

10 comments:

  1. I like it A LOT!!!
    Very creative!
    I love that the spider is in 3D!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani! Love the rhinestone spider ! (though I usually hate spiders :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess you'll make an exception for Halloween ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Tack! :) Blir alltid så glad att det uppskattas. :D

      Delete
  4. Jag har en fruktansvärd spindelfobi men denna manikyr kan jag inte låta bli att älska. Så fin och välgjord!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.