Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Small flowers and crackle polish

This is another simple small flower design as in this post, however this one I put some more work in. 


The white is China Glaze - white out, and on top of that I have Isadora Graffiti - Yellow crew. The blue stripes are L.A. Colors Art Deco -sky blue (was a real favorite until I dropped it on the stone floor and it broke :'( ...), and the dark blue flowers are made with dotting tool and the polish is some Wet n Wild and to top the design of I have pink rhinestones on.

I'm puzzled of the use of yellow crackle polish over the white, in closeup it doesn't look so nice but in a distance it looks like a light yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.