Friday, July 6, 2012

An almost botswana flag funky french

I like the graphical and abstract, so here is one more. I have a hate-love for this one, I can't decide which one.This one could be a flag, but it doesen't excist. Closest one (when I just looked it up) is actually botswana. Took the picture when I already worn them for a couple of days so they aren't perfect looking.



So I have the high smiley blue base which is Gabrini Elegant and actually the rest is Sure Promise. The orange though is stuffed with loose 1MM round glitter, or flat rhinestones as they sometimes are called. This glitter is really good looking, but it dosen't really show..sadly. However on the nails and in the light one could see the orange glitter change from orange to light green.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.